Crymych Community Council and Preseli Cares Well Being Development Group have come together to co-ordinate a range of activites to support local people who are providing informal support for others. Over the next 4 months a range of activities will be provided at Canolfan Hermon and Y Stiwdio, please get in touch to find out more:
IS THIS FOR YOU ?
- Regularly providing support for a family member ?
- Running around for hospital and doctors appointments ?
- Finding the day has run away without time for yourself?
WOULD YOU LIKE TO?
- Have some time to meet local people ?
- Try something new?
- Share a lunch with others
- Take a short break from your normal day and a change of routine ?
The group has received funding to support local people , to share some time together and enjoy some relaxing activities, they will meet on a Tuesday Mornings from 11.00-2.00pm @ Canolfan Hermon and Y Stiwdio.
Everyone is welcome.
- Free Transport
- Free Buffet Lunch
- Free Activities
Contact Jo Hobson Development Officer Preseli Cares to register your interest
The first activities start on Tuesday 23rd January and will continue every 2 weeks.